Thursday, May 6, 2010

Snow peas and walnuts...

Man clan is always hungry and wanting to know if I brought a snack when picking them up from school.  Yesterday I surprised them with grilled chicken tenders.  They each had 2 large tenders.  Once that was inhaled they grabbed their lunch boxes to see what they had left from snack and lunch.  The first announced...I have snow peas!  The echo from the back seat was...I have some walnuts!!! 

Thank the Lord!!! They have come so far in this dietary overhaul.  I rejoiced inwardly that they are content with whole, natural foods!  The changes made have greatly improved their seasonal asthma.  I am happy to report that the diet and prayer has made a tremendous improvement.

We still live in America and the processed, prepackaged and sugar is impossible to avoid all the time, but there are signs of the boys learning and making better choices that will improve their health for many years to come.  

No comments:

Post a Comment